National record broken at European Weightlifting Championship in Kazan
A new record was set at the European Weightlifting Championship on the third day of the competition.
(Kazan, April 14, Tatar-Inform). A new record was broken at the European Weightlifting Championship on the third day of the event – April 13.
Finnish sportswoman Heidi Harju lifted 188 kg in the weight category under 58 kg. Representative of Germany Sabin Kusterer showed the same result, but could not lift a 105 kg barbell in the last attempt.
“Of course, I’m very satisfied with my performance, as a new record of Finland in was broken in the double-event. I think it had been 182 kg before, but I don’t remember very well. I haven’t seen such a good level of organization as in Kazan. It’s fantastic,” the tournament press-center quotes the sportswoman as saying.
The first national record at the championship was broken on April 12. 32-year-old Lena Berntsson (Sweden) set the country’s record with the result 161 kg in the double-event.
Ссылки по теме:
- European Weightlifting Championship in Kazan: Russia wins in team rating / 18 April 2011, 15:40
- European Weightlifting Championship in Kazan: Russia wins one more gold / 15 April 2011, 14:22
- European Weightlifting Federation head expects records at championship in Kazan / 12 April 2011, 14:20
- Colorful opening show of World Weightlifting Championship in Kazan today / 11 April 2011, 11:08
- Russia hopes to win 11 medals at World Weightlifting Championship in Kazan / 9 April 2011, 09:34